Empowered To Be Me workshop
235 Marshall Ave
St. Paul MN
During this session, we will be discussing our six power words and principles as the girls reflect on their personal confidence, self-awareness and self-perception. These power words also have memorable affirmations that all girls can take with them to be inspired at any time. Our session will conclude with an inspirational Girls Are Powerful Art Project.
Our Power Words & Principles we will explore:
- Powerful. Owning my power and using it wisely.
- Beautiful. Realizing and cherishing my beauty.
- Unique. Proclaiming and honoring my individuality.
- Smart. Using my intellect to make good decisions.
- Confident. Believing in myself and showing the world.
- Determined. Persistently striving to achieve my hopes and dreams.
Date: April 27, 2019 from 1:00-3:00PM
Location: Saint Paul College – 235 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55102
Youth Registration Fee: $25
Parent Circle Registration Fee: $10
The Parent Circle is a welcoming space for parents to talk openly about topics and issues affecting girls today, with the goal being to support and empower them and you along their adolescent journey. We are encouraging all parents to stay for this portion of the workshop.
Registration line – http://bit.ly/2FfNZlT